As the monsoon makes us feel refreshed, it also brings lots of hair-related problems, like hair fall. Hair fall in monsoon is quite common because it weakens the hair’s follicles, thus leading to increased hair fall problems in the monsoon. There are several causes of hair loss in monsoons, including humidity, dry scalp, weak follicles, etc.
However, you can control your excessive hair fall in monsoon if you religiously follow the remedies to control hair fall and show some care towards your hair. Read the following article to learn the main causes and remedies for hair fall. Do not worry, we are here to give you the best hair fall in monsoon remedy if you are dealing with this tension-packed problem.
Top Causes of Hair Fall in Monsoon Season
Humidity majorly contributes to hair fall in rainy season. Before or after the rain, humidity occurs in the atmosphere, thereby causing monsoon hair problems. Humidity takes away the natural oils from the scalp, which can weaken the hair roots. It makes your hair absorb an excessive amount of hydrogen, which can make your hair fragile, brittle, and prone to falling out.
In order to ensure a healthy life, your nutrition intake must be good. You will tend to lose some of your hair if there is a lack of protein vitamins, zinc minerals, or iron in your daily intake. Biotin is another nutrient that you must be taking less of if you are dealing with hair fall in monsoon. Inadequacy of biotin results in hair thinning, thus causing hair fall.
Dry and weak scalp
As humidity is the one that robs all the nutritional oils from the scalp, thus leaving it dry and weak, rain can also be held responsible for making the hair dry, and due to dryness and weakness, the scalp is prone to losing hair.
Bacteria and fungus
The monsoon is considered the maximum hair fall season because it encourages the growth of certain harmful bacteria and fungus on the scalp, which leads to further damage and promotes the fall of the hairs.
Best and Natural Hair Fall Treatment
We know that no one likes the smell of onions, but as the saying goes, "Good medicine always tastes bitter". The effect of onion juice on your hair is phenomenal, and you have to try this amazing natural remedy if you want to cure your hair loss problem. Onion has sulfur, which is best for strengthening hair and preventing hair fall.
How to apply it
- Depending upon the length of the hair, you can take 1 onion juice.
- Then, you need to apply that juice to the scalp.
- Keep that juice on your scalp for at least 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes, you can rinse it with a strong-fragrance shampoo to overpower the smell of onions.
Castor Oil is another hair fall in monsoon ayurveda remedy which you need to try if you are dealing with any kind of hair-related issue. An acid called ricinoleic acid – hair growth promoter acid is available in castor oil. Its antifungal and antibacterial properties that protect against infections make castor oil the best hair fall control oil.
How to apply it
- Mix castor oil with coconut water.
- Then, massage that coconut and castor oil duo onto your scalp and at the ends of your hair.
- Keep that oil overnight and wash it the next morning.
Irrespective of any hair issue, aloe vera is the best natural hair fall treatment. Aloe vera is especially beneficial for battling hair fall in the rainy season. Packed with uncountable enzymes, this natural remedy is amazing for repairing damaged cells and rejuvenating the scalp. Furthermore, aloe vera also promotes hair growth by stimulating dormant follicles.
How to apply it
- Take an aloe vera plant and extract the gel from its leaves.
- With gel, massage your scalp thoroughly.
- Let that gel sit on your hair for about 2 hours.
- In the end, wash your head with a mild shampoo.
Henna adds five stars to the shine of your hair. You can use henna in order to add an extra protective layer to your hair. Henna leaves have the property of strengthening your hair because they allow nutrients to reach the follicles easily. Therefore, the health and growth of hair will be enhanced.
How to apply it
- Take one cup of henna leaves and mix them with 250 ml of boiling mustard oil.
- As soon as you see a change in the color, turn off the gas and let it cool for a while.
- After sieving, massage your scalp with that oil.
- Just wash your hair with a mild shampoo after half an hour.
Fenugreek, or methi, is one of the most ancient yet amazing home remedies for dealing with hair fall in monsoon. Fenugreek is a rich source of nicotinic acid that helps fight against hair problems, including hair thinning and male pattern baldness.
Furthermore, fenugreek seeds are highly effective in naturally managing diabetes, as diabetes is one of the diseases that promote hair loss. You can mix fenugreek seeds in your Dr Madhu Amrit solution for boosting the management of diabetes.
If you do not know about Madhu Amrit, it is a perfect ayurvedic solution for the management of diabetes and high blood sugar. You can directly buy this awesome medicine from Nirogayurved.
How to apply it
- Add 2 tbsp of methi or fenugreek seeds to a glass of water.
- Keep it overnight.
- Next morning, make a paste of those overnight-soaked fenugreek seeds and massage that paste onto your scalp.
- Wash your hair after letting that paste sit for 30 minutes.
From humidity to dangerous bacteria and fungi, there can be plenty of reasons behind the downfall of hair. In spite of that, hair-falling problems can be cured with some pampering and care of the hair. Hair transplantation is unnecessary if natural remedies can do the job. The utilization of natural and ayurvedic remedies like aloe vera, fenugreek, castor oil, onion juice, and henna can stop hair loss and also promote hair growth.
How can I stop my hair fall in monsoon?
- Take care of your mental health by staying away from stress and anxiety.
- Increase your nutrition intake and have a more iron, zinc, and protein-rich diet.
- Use shampoo with antibacterial and antifungal properties.
- Avoid oiling your hair daily; if necessary, use castor or neem oil.
- Use conditioner more than shampoo.
Why more hair fall in rainy season?
In the monsoon, humidity tends to rise in the atmosphere, thus causing too many issues with the scalp. Humidity makes the scalp dry and weak, which gives birth to numerous bacteria and fungi and encourages more hair fall.
In which season hair fall is more?
Aside from the monsoon season, winter is the worst season for hair loss, and many people experience hair loss during this time.
How to stop hair fall immediately at home for female
Women are more concerned about their lovely hair than men, which is why they get super anxious when a couple of their hair strands start to fall out from their heads. There are a couple of remedies women can try to stop their hair loss:
- Apply lime and amla juice pack to the hairs.
- Apply Bhringaraja leaves oil to the hairs
- Reduce stress and anxiety
- Have a more biotin-friendly diet including eggs, fish, meat, nuts, and seeds.