Obesity is the accumulation of fat in the body, which might have some perilous effects on anyone’s health. The accumulation of fat in certain areas, such as the belly, under the chin, the thighs, or the buttocks, decreases life expectancy or increases the chances of chronic diseases like diabetes, cardiovascular disease, and hypertension.
Obesity has to be cured, and there is no better way to treat it than by looking for ayurvedic treatment for obesity. In the broad sea of Ayurveda, there is a cure for every disease. This ancient, 5000-year-old practice utilizes the premium quality herbs available in nature. By balancing the three doshas, this ancient practice can do wonders for the body.
- Eating food low in protein and high in unhealthy fats such as oily and junk food
- Overeating or eating more than needed.
- Sedentary lifestyle.
- Imbalance of Kapha
- Less involvement in physical activities.
- Genetics or medical reasons.
- Sleeping more than necessary.
- Not walking after eating.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Obesity
According to Ayurveda, imbalance in the Kapha dosha is one of the main reasons behind obesity to occur. People with imbalanced Kapha are more likely to put on weight. Therefore, they have to work harder than anyone in order to avoid weight gain.
The treatment of obesity in Ayurveda does not only focus on shaving your weight but also concerns managing the metabolic process. The ayurvedic treatment for obesity eliminates the Ama and additional fat in order to enhance the regulation of Kapha while securing Vata aggravation. The metabolism in the body has to be maintained because it fortifies the tissues and enhances the digestion fire.
Best ayurvedic medicine for obesity
Unconventional medicines for weight loss and obesity do not guarantee the desired results and can cause some unwanted side effects. Trusting ayurveda for obesity is wisdom, unlike conventional medicines, ayurvedic herbs for weight loss have no such side effects, and these herbs can also be a great help in the reduction of weight.
Cinnamon is packed with qualities that can heal a wide range of illnesses, and treating obesity is one of them. This ayurvedic herb has therapeutic qualities that can boost metabolism, which, in turn, helps in weight reduction. This obesity treatment easy ayurveda can be used in tea, and food and can be used in powdered form to reap more benefits.
As per the studies, ginger has everything that it takes to suppress obesity. Pack with anti-inflammatory properties, this ayurvedic herb helps you to eat less and manage your sugar levels. If you want to see quicker and better results, then make ginger water at home and have it along with a healthy diet.
Triphala is basically a mixture of three herbs: Haritaki, Bibitaki, and Amalaki. One of the Triphala's important functions is to aid digestion and detoxification. According to the Nirogayurved experts, Triphala is the best obesity ayurvedic medicine that promotes ojas, which prevents the disease from entering the body and rejuvenates vital energy.
There is no one who is not aware of this amazing ayurvedic yellow herb. As per the studies, curcumin in turmeric can easily suppress fat tissue growth. By regulating blood sugar levels, turmeric can help you lose weight and prevent insulin resistance. Whether you take it with milk or mix it in your food, turmeric will help you in any way possible.
Due to the availability of numerous health benefits, fenugreek seeds are famous for helping people lose weight efficiently. Galactomannan, a water-soluble component that curbs your cravings and keeps you satiated the whole day, is found in fenugreek. Furthermore, this ayurvedic treatment for obesity boosts the metabolic rate, which again helps you shed some kilos.
Having these ayurvedic medicines only will not help you, you further need to add some physical movement in your daily routine in order to get rid of obesity. There is a couple of yoga for digestion, which is literally great for obesity as well as your digestion.
Yoga For Obesity
In order to eradicate the effects of obesity, you must try yoga for obesity. This natural practice not only cuts the effects of obesity in the body but also helps in reducing weight, which is the main root of obesity in the body.
- Straighten your body so it is parallel to the ground, your position should be supported by your toes, elbows, and palms.
- Chaturanga Dandasana makes your core stronger and makes it easier to cut your belly fat faster.
- There is no specific location required to perform this yoga pose, and you can do it wherever you want.
- Lie on your stomach while placing your hands and legs on either side of the mattress.
- Gradually lift your hands, exhale, and bend your knees.
- Then, bring your ankles close to your buttocks and hold your right ankle with your right hand and your left ankle with your left hand.
- Make sure you hold your ankle not the top of your feet.
- Lie down with your back touching the ground, then keep your hands on either of your sides.
- Lift both of your legs in a way that they make a perpendicular shape.
- Bend your elbows and place your hands under your waist while pushing your legs over the head.
- Sit straight on the mat with an erected spine.
- Put your hands on your knees.
- Inhale deeply, and push your navel back towards the spine while exhaling.
- 1 round of Kapalbhati contains 20 breaths, and you should complete 2-3 rounds for better results.
- Kapalbhati is the best ayurvedic treatment for obesity, and this exercise is quite famous among elder people.
If you are dealing with obesity, then you should rather trust the ayurvedic treatment for obesity than those fake allopathic medicines or drugs. Herbs such as Turmeric, Triphala, Ginger, Fenugreek, and Cinnamon are the best ayurvedic herb for obesity. Moreover, you also have to try some of the best yoga for obesity for quicker and better results.
Which Ayurvedic medicine is best for obesity?
Ayurvedic medicines such as Turmeric, Triphala, Ginger, and Fenugreek are said to be the best for reducing weight as well as helping with the effects of obesity.
What is the best treatment for obesity?
Regularly practicing yoga, having a healthy diet, and integrating ayurvedic herbs for obesity are some of the ways to treat obesity effectively.
What causes obesity?
Accepting a sedentary lifestyle, eating more than necessary, eating junk food, and oversleeping are some reasons for the occurrence of obesity.
Can Ayurvedic cure obesity?
Absolutely, there are lots of obesity ayurvedic medicines available that are far better and more effective than allopathic medicines.